Beacon Funding, a leading financing company, is excited to announce the launch of its first-ever Refer a Friend program. The program offers A $150 Visa gift card to both the referring party and their friend when the friend finances with Beacon Funding.
“We are thrilled to offer this program as a way to thank our loyal customers and to encourage them to share their positive experiences with their friends and colleagues,” said Toby McDonough, President of Beacon Funding. “We believe that word of mouth is the most effective form of advertising and we are excited to reward our customers for spreading the word about our company.”
The Refer a Friend program is simple and easy to use. All current Beacon Funding customers can refer a friend to the company by filling out a short form on Beacon Funding’s website. Once the referred friend finances with Beacon Funding, both the referring party and the friend will receive a $150 Visa gift card.
“At Beacon Funding, we are committed to providing our customers with exceptional service and support,” said McDonough. “We believe that this program is a great way to reward our customers for their loyalty and to introduce our services to new customers.”
Beacon Funding offers financing solutions to businesses in a variety of industries, including towing, boom trucks, septic trucks, decorated apparel, and landscaping. The company prides itself on its fast and simple application process, flexible financing options, and exceptional customer support.
In this article…
- Beacon Funding’s Refer-A-Friend Program
- Benefits of Leveraging This Financing Special
- Get Started Now
Beacon Funding’s Refer-A-Friend Program
Joining our referral program is simple. Just spread the word among your network and encourage other businesses to experience Beacon Funding’s equipment financing.
Beacon Funding is now offering a special promotion to help businesses and their friends grow even more. When you refer a friend who finances needed equipment with us, you can both receive a $150 Visa gift card*.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and take advantage of this amazing financing special.
Benefits of Leveraging This Financing Special
- Help a Friend: When you refer a friend to Beacon Funding, you’re not only helping them get the equipment they need, but you’re also helping them save time and effort in finding the right financing option. It’s a great way to support other businesses and strengthen your professional relationships.
- Trusted Experts: With over 32 years of experience in equipment financing, Beacon Funding is a trusted expert in the field. We can help you and your friend get the right financing plan to grow your business.
- Flexible Financing Options: Beacon Funding offers a wide range of financing options to suit the needs of businesses of all sizes. We work with you to understand your unique needs and develop a financing plan that works for your business goals.
- Cash Rewards: Receive a $150 VISA gift card for each friend you refer that finances with Beacon Funding.
Get Started Now
Beacon Funding’s Refer a Friend program is a win-win opportunity for small businesses looking to grow. By referring a friend to us, you can help them obtain the equipment they need while also earning a cash reward for both of you.
With flexible financing and over three decades of expertise, Beacon Funding is a trusted partner in helping businesses achieve their goals. So, what are you waiting for?
REFER A FRIEND NOW
Maybe you’ll use your reward to treat yourself!
*Limit to one incentive per referral. You cannot refer the same friend more than once. The friend you refer must apply, be approved, and follow through with financing with Beacon Funding for an incentive to be issued. $150 VISA gift card incentives to you and $150 your friend will be issued by mail when they start their financing agreement with Beacon Funding. This cannot be combined with other offers. Visa Prepaid card offer expires 7/01/2023 and is available on new credit applications only. Visa Prepaid cards will not be offered on credit applications submitted prior to the referral date.