This video was made by Thomas Rahlfs, a Senior Financing Consultant at Beacon Funding. As a financing consultant, Thomas works with business owners to help them grow their operations using equipment financing options tailored to their situation.
Supercharge Your Business with Super Effective Lease-to-Own Equipment Financing!
Every industry has its legendary heroes – what’s holding your business back from becoming the next one?
Let Beacon Funding help transform your small business into an industry hero with a leasing program that’s designed to own your equipment. SHA-ZAM! Just like that, you can utilize a buyout option to keep your equipment when your agreement ends, ensuring long-term profitability!
Ready to get started? Speak with Senior Financing Consultant, Thomas Rahlfs today.
P: 847.796.8250 | E: email@example.com
Fiction: Leasing Equipment Doesn’t Let You Keep The Equipment
Many business owners are under the impression that when you lease equipment, you will never take ownership of it.
Fact! Leasing Offers Many Options to Purchase Equipment at Term’s End
The truth is a lease-to-own program is a great step towards equipment ownership. There are many ways you can find the best purchasing option for your business.
Since we offer ways for businesses to keep their equipment, about 90% of our lessees end up taking ownership at the end of their term through one of Beacon’s buyout options.
Unlike a personal auto lease, Beacon’s commercial leasing options are designed for the lessee to take ownership of the equipment at the end of the term.
Most Popular End of Your Lease Buyout Options
- The lessee pays the bank $1 at the conclusion of the lease term
- Ownership (or the title) is transferred from the Bank to the lessee.
10% of Original Purchase Price
- The lessee pays the bank 10% of the original purchase price of the machine.
- Ownership (or the title) is transferred from the bank to the lessee.
Fair Market Value (FMV)
- The equipment is compared against the current fair market value of that equipment.
- The lessee has the option to pay that amount in order to have the title transferred or return the equipment.
What Is the Cost Difference Between Beacon’s Buyout Options?
Generally, all 3 options are about the same cost over the term of the lease. Here are some key differences:
- A $1 purchase option will likely have a higher monthly payment than the other options but have a lower ending payment at the end of the term.
- A 10% purchase option or FMV purchase option will have a lower monthly note but will be more expensive at the end of the term.
Take Ownership of Your Leased Equipment with Beacon Funding’s Buyout Options!
With an effective program at your disposal, your business can start its journey towards equipment ownership. With equipment leasing that gives your business ways to keep your equipment at the end of its agreement’s term, now’s the time to start expanding!
To supercharge your business today, schedule your financing consultation at beaconfunding.com/financinghero
If you’d like to learn more how equipment financing can help your business, contact Thomas Rahlfs directly at 847.796.8250