The decorative apparel industry is a force to be reckoned with. With its fast-paced environment and competitive nature, it doesn't allow businesses to have a lot of downtime. If your equipment breaks down or you need to meet increased demand with an upgrade, you may not have all the cash to purchase it outright.
That’s where equipment financing can assist. This article will review how your embroidery shop can get equipment sooner and harness the benefits of financing.
In this article…
- Calculate How Affordable Embroidery Equipment Can Be!
- Why Should You Finance Your Embroidery Machine?
- How Do You Evaluate A Suitable Funding Partner?
- Scale Up With Better Equipment
Calculate How Affordable Embroidery Equipment Can Be!
Beacon Funding understands affordability is key in deciding when to finance your embroidery machine. That’s why we’ve built one tool to help business owners know what they can afford: The Equipment Financing Calculator Mobile App.
Equipment Financing Calculator Mobile App
Your hands are full as a business owner, especially in an inflated market like ours in 2023. You don’t always have time to sit in front of a computer to search for the best deals on equipment.
With Beacon Funding’s free Equipment Financing Calculator, you can determine how affordable financing your embroidery equipment can be. It breaks down the cost of equipment into low monthly payment estimates.
If you’re happy with the potential estimates, you can apply for financing directly through the app with the click of a button.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to download, calculate, and apply within the app.
Plus, with three powerful calculators at your fingertips, you can:
- Get a fast, easy readout of your monthly payment
- Estimate how much equipment financing can save you on your next tax return
- Determine how much business you need monthly to break even on your monthly payment
Each calculation is delivered in real-time, so it is available wherever you are.
Available for iOS and Android, search for Beacon Funding to download the Equipment Financing Calculator.
Why Should You Finance Your Embroidery Machine?
Access to funds to add equipment or upgrade is crucial to keeping your business running. If you’re looking to scale, you need an equipment financing partner that understands your business model and goals.
How Do You Evaluate A Suitable Funding Partner?
Finding the right lender is just as important as hiring a new business manager. They should understand your industry and how your business operates. When evaluating the equipment financing lender, ask the following questions:
1. Does the lender have equipment financing expertise specific to embroidery equipment?
When you work with a lender who knows the decorative apparel industry, you talk with people who speak your language. As an equipment lender with over 30 years of equipment financing experience in the decorative apparel industry, Beacon Funding has worked hard to help business owners achieve their dreams.
2. What is the lender’s reputation?
When you sign an equipment financing agreement, you enter a long-term relationship with your lender. Before you finance, look at their testimonials to evaluate their customer experience.
When you work with Beacon, you’ll have a dedicated rep who will treat you like family.
- Beacon Funding has financed over $1 Billion in equipment since 1990 to tens of thousands of small businesses.
- 35% of Beacon clients are repeat businesses.
- Beacon has a 5-star rating with over 42 reviews on the Better Business Bureau.
- 4/5 stars earned via Google Review with over 200 customers.
Beacon Funding Can Help
- Finance Both New or Used Embroidery Machines. As long as the equipment is in good condition and being sold at a fair price, there’s a good chance that Beacon Funding can assist you with financing.
- Approve More Start-ups. Beacon Funding can look at other factors to help get businesses approved regardless of time in business. We can offer creative options such as using additional collateral, adding a co-signer, or using more money down to get you approved.
- Establish Business Credit. If you’re looking to scale your business, it’s nearly impossible unless you have established business credit. Working with Beacon Funding helps build business credit to make adding your next embroidery machine easier.
- Get You Approved Within 24-48 Hours. Beacon understands that decorative apparel business owners are always on the go. That’s why we’ve made our digital application process easy to complete from anywhere. Fill out the app online or over the phone.
- Provides Helpful Resources. With over 30 years in the industry, we are well equipped with resources to not only help you finance your equipment but also how to take care of it, grow your business, and more.
Scale Up With Better Equipment
No matter how simple or complex your situation, you can depend on Beacon Funding to help you get the necessary equipment. We believe in small businesses and are committed to making quality equipment more affordable to help you grow and expand.