Are you looking to lock down that dream contract, but feel you don’t have the right equipment for the job? Getting the necessary equipment can be made possible without depleting your bank account.
Follow these 3 tips to afford the equipment you need to close your next big contract. Never let a lack of funds stop you from growing your business!
Why Is Equipment Important?
Having a diverse range of machinery can help you work on large-scale projects regardless of your time in business. This can help you build a strong reputation to get more referrals! Which helps you land bigger, better jobs. Here’s how:
- Quality of work: You can provide great service to your clients with the right equipment.
- Efficiency: The right equipment can help you complete jobs faster and more efficiently.
- Versatility: Having various landscaping equipment means you can take on various jobs.
- Safety: Having the right equipment also ensures you can complete the job safely.
- Professionalism: Having the right equipment gives you a professional appearance, which can help you land more jobs.
You know clients are more likely to hire a landscaper who has the means to do the job right. Having the right equipment is a key part.
In this article, you'll receive 3 pro tips to help you easily afford the equipment you need with the goal of getting a better paying contract.
In this article…
- Tip #1- Land Bigger Jobs Without Breaking the Bank
- Tip #2- Weigh Out Your Options [new/old]
- Tip #3- Work Smarter, Not Harder
- How Can You Apply These Tips?
#1- Land Bigger Jobs Without Breaking the Bank
Crews with better equipment land the best jobs, which leads to more word-of-mouth referrals. When you want to bid on big jobs, you might not have enough upfront cash to buy the equipment you need. You won’t have enough time to save thousands of dollars for your new equipment.
Equipment financing can help you get the necessary equipment without draining your savings. Gain access to funds faster with a plan that fits your unique sales cycle.
How Can Financing Help?
- Break Down Your Equipment Cost. Expensive purchases will become manageable by breaking them down into low monthly payments.
- Improved Technology & Infrastructure. Allow your business to take on challenging jobs by adding the newest and best equipment.
- Keep Overheads Low. Financing breaks down an expensive equipment purchase into low monthly payments, which help reduce your overall cost.
- It’s Fast. Upgrade your setup fast- apply in minutes and get approved within 24 hours.
- Earn as You Finance. Put your equipment to work earning revenue, then use the funds to make your payments.
Calculate How Affordable Equipment Financing Can Be
Affordability is a key part of deciding when to finance your equipment. Use our FREE Equipment Financing Calculator to help you estimate your low monthly payments for your next landscape truck or hardscaping equipment.
CALCULATE YOUR PAYMENT NOW
#2- Weigh Your Options
Not all landscaping businesses are the same. Understanding your business goals and budget allows you to assess what's within your reach. What’s important to remember here is that you have options.
Flexible Payment Options and Specials.
Have an inconsistent revenue stream? Make your business's growth easier by getting a creative payment plan matching your sales' timing. The right lender can help you build a financing plan catered to your business. You may qualify for seasonal payment plans, skip payments, equipment upgrades, buy now, pay later options, and other financing that matches your business.
New Vs. Used Equipment.
Another important factor to consider is the cost of equipment. Used equipment allows you to get the equipment you need at an affordable rate to get the job done. It is a great cost-effective option. Financing partners like Beacon Funding allow you to finance used equipment as well.
Does your business have an inconsistent revenue stream? Make your business's growth easier by getting a creative payment plan matching your sales' timing.
Don’t let an opportunity slip away- consider getting pre-approved for equipment financing.
Tip #3- Work Smarter, Not Harder
Bigger landscaping companies land better jobs. That doesn’t have to be restricted to manpower. With the cost of labor increasing, competing with larger businesses in this space is challenging. We want to encourage you to work smarter, not harder.
Investing in an advanced piece of machinery can give you the advantage you need to do the work of a whole crew. Financing the latest compact loader, skid steer, or mini excavator can help you save thousands and complete jobs faster.
How You Can Apply These Tips
An important way a young hardscaper can build their reputation is to have the equipment that allows them to do the job. Financing your equipment with the right lender can help you land the deals your business deserves faster. We help young hardscapers who dream of working up the social ladder to more commercial contracts and real estate properties.
Getting started at Beacon Funding is easy. All it takes is a 5-minute, risk-free application. Apply in minutes and get approved within 24 hours. The process is simple, easy, and fast.