Commercial trucks aren’t cheap in 2023. Even at the right price it takes a lot of upfront cash to purchase a boom truck. Saving up enough cash to buy one costs time and can leave a huge hole in your business’s balance sheet.
Fortunately, you have options on buying your next boom truck in 2023. There’s a choice that’s quicker and more affordable than paying cash.
Save Time and Conserve Your Cash With Boom Truck Financing
If your goal is to expand your septic business in 2023 –it pays to have a fast and affordable alternative to spending cash. Boom truck financing is a solution that works.
Boom truck financing spreads out your expensive equipment purchase into low monthly payments. This allows you to get your next truck into your fleet fast, conserve your business’s liquidity, and expand in one smart move. And with another truck in your fleet, that means your business can generate more revenue faster.
With the help of an A+ rated lender, chances are good can get approved between 24-48 hours for boom truck financing – even if you’re a start-up.
In this article…
- The Advantages of Boom Truck Financing
- How Boom Truck Financing Helps Your Business
- Calcualte Your Next Truck Purchase's Low Monthly Payment
- Finance Your Next Boom Truck with Beacon Funding
The Advantages of Boom Truck Financing
There are several advantages to financing your next tow truck instead of paying cash. Not only can you conserve your cash, you’ll also be able to:
- Lower purchase cost.
- Establish business credit and protect your personal assets.
- Qualify for a major tax deduction by acquiring equipment.
Financing a truck allows your business to:
- Expand your business radius.
- Add more hauling power to your fleet.
- Have cash on hand for unexpected expenses like repairs, accidents, etc.
In general, adding a boom truck to your fleet not only means saying yes to more customers, but also accelerates your bottom line.
How Boom Truck Financing Helps Your Business
A large cash payment may seem convenient, but commercial trucks are pricey. Prices for a new boom truck can cost anywhere between $30,000 - $150,000.
Unlike paying cash, boom truck financing allows you to keep your savings.
Your business may need savings for:
- Emergencies. You don’t know when a truck repair or business expense will pop up.
- Payroll. Your employees need to get paid for their hard work.
- Saying yes to growth opportunities. There might be a new opportunity to expand your business in 2023… are you ready for it?
Calculate Your Low Monthly Payment
When you decide to finance your next truck, we understand affordability is important. That’s why we’ve built a free Equipment Financing Calculator mobile app to help you know which truck is right for your budget.
With Beacon Funding’s mobile app, you can calculate a boom truck financing estimate anywhere, even on the road! See how easy it is to calculate and even apply from one convenient tool.
With three powerful calculators at your fingertips, you can:
- Estimate your low monthly payment.
- Calculate your tax deduction on your financed equipment.
- Determine how much revenue you need to earn to breakeven on your monthly payment.
Finance Your Next Boom Truck with Beacon Funding
Since 1990, we’ve been helping companies of every size get the commercial trucks they need to grow their fleet faster and help them conserve their cash. We’ve financed over $1 billion in equipment, providing quality customer service to septic companies of every size.
Apply for boom truck financing today and see why thousands of businesses chose us to help them keep more cash in their hands, get the equipment they need, while earning revenue to meet their bottom lines.
As an A+ rated Better Business Bureau lender, our experienced financing consultants can have you with a truck that’s right for you in no time.