There are many techniques out there in the decorated apparel market, so many that deciding on one can be mind-boggling.
- What do you want your company to be known for?
- What apparel will your company focus on?
- How much available space do you have for equipment?
- Will you be making small batches or large batches?
Once you have a general idea of what you are looking for, you can dive right into the search. Here is a glimpse at the four most popular techniques to help you choose what works best for your company.
Four Most Popular Techniques to Help You Choose What Works For Your Company
A fabric decoration made with needle and thread
- Commonly used for: Caps, Bags, Blankets, Sweatshirts, Polo Shirts
- Best for: Creating texture
- Cons: Must know how to use the software to create custom designs
A print made by moving ink on a mesh screen
- Commonly used for: T-shirts, Bags, Sports apparel, etc.
- Best for: Large productions
- Cons: Equipment requires a lot of space
A design that is bonded to material using heat
- Commonly used for: T-shirts, Banners, Caps, table cloths
- Best for: Small batches with a lower cost
- Cons: If the transfer is too large images can get distorted
Direct to Garment
A design directly printed on textiles using inkjet machine
- Commonly used for: T-shirts, Sweatshirts, bags
- Best for: Having a variety of colors and tones
- Cons: Printing on dark fabric requires pre-treating
Now that you have a greater understanding on different apparel decorating methods, it will be easier for you to decide on the technique that is the most suitable for your company.
Getting Needed Equipment For Your Business
But there is one more step, and that is deciding how to finance your equipment. It may sound simple, but once you identify what your business needs and needed equipment then you can start building a business plan.
Apply For Equipment Financing Today with Beacon Funding
Ready to start your journey today with equipment financing that’s just right for you? Set your start-up on the path towards success with equipment financing – it takes less than 10 minutes to apply online.