Buying a septic truck does not come cheap in 2023. Even at the right price it takes a lot of upfront cash to purchase a septic pumper truck.
Trying to save up enough cash to buy a septic truck takes time and can leave a large hole in your bank account. Fortunately, you have affordable options on to help you buy your next truck.
When your goal is to expand your septic business in 2023 –it pays to have a fast and affordable alternative to spending cash. Septic truck financing is a solution that works.
Save Time and Conserve Your Cash With Septic Truck Financing
Septic truck financing spreads out your expensive purchase into low monthly payments. This allows you to get your next truck into your fleet fast, conserve your business liquidity, and expand your business in one smart move.
And with another truck in your fleet, that means your business can generate more revenue faster.
With the help of an A+ rated lender, chances are good can get approved between 24-48 hours for septic truck financing – even if you’re a start-up.
In this article…
- The Advantages of Septic Truck Financing
- How Septic Truck Financing Helps Your Business
- Estimate Your Next Truck Purchase's Low Monthly Payment
- Finance Your Next Septic Truck with Beacon Funding
The Advantages of Septic Truck Financing
There are several advantages to financing your next septic truck. They are:
- A lower upfront purchase cost.
- Establish business credit and protect your personal assets.
- Qualify for a major tax deduction by financing equipment.
In general, adding a septic truck to your fleet not only means saying yes to more customers, but also accelerates your bottom line.
How Septic Truck Financing Helps Your Business
A large cash payment may seem convenient, but trucks can be pricey. Prices for a new septic truck can cost anywhere between $50,000 to $225,000 – that’s a lot of dough for a single purchase.
Unlike paying cash, septic truck financing allows you to keep your savings.
Your business may need savings for:
- Emergencies. You don’t know when the next truck breakdown or business expense will pop up.
- Payroll. Your employees need to get paid for their hard work.
- Saying yes to growth opportunities. There might be a new opportunity to expand your business in the near future… are you ready for it?
Estimate Your Next Truck Purchase’s Low Monthly Payment
When you decide to finance your septic truck, we understand affordability is important. That’s why we’ve built an Equipment Financing Calculator to help you know which septic truck is right for your budget.
With Beacon Funding’s free mobile app, you can calculate a septic truck financing estimate anywhere. You can even do it on the road!
See how easy it is to calculate and even apply from one convenient tool.
With three powerful calculators at your fingertips, you can:
- Get a readout of your low monthly payment.
- Tax write off’s you can take advantage of by financing your equipment.
- Determine how much revenue you need to earn to breakeven on your monthly payment.
Finance Your Next Septic Truck with Beacon Funding
Since 1990, we’ve been helping companies of every size get the commercial trucks they need to grow their fleet faster and help them conserve their cash. We’ve financed over $1 billion in equipment, providing quality customer service to septic companies of every size.
As an A+ rated Better Business Bureau lender, our experienced financing consultants can have you with a truck that’s right for you in no time.
Apply for septic truck financing today and see why thousands of businesses chose us to help them keep more cash in their hands, get the equipment they need, while earning revenue to meet their bottom lines.